Vehicular Cycling - Road Cycling - Integrated Cycling - Bicycles - Bicyclists

Friday

What is Vehicular Cycling?

Vehicular cycling, which is sometimes known as road cycling or integrated cycling, consists of riding a bicycle on a road in such a manner to insure that it is predictable as well as visible. Also, it is driven in a way which is within accordance to the local laws and for driving a vehicle in traffic.

Why don't you begin by digesting these articles about Vehicular Cycling on this site? I have discovered that many people are afraid of Bicycles so that it is difficult because that is the least I can do. Being a good Bicyclists is quite simple actually. What I have done here is take a realistic look at Bicycles that deals better with Vehicular Cycling. You know that in order to phrase this in such as way such that it explains away the problems common with road cycling I want to keep it simple and to the point although I've been know to ramble at times.

The 1968 Vienna Convention on Road Traffic defined a bicycle to be a vehicle while the cyclist themselves is defined as the driver of said vehicle. While there are some local variations on this convention, bicyclists share the same basic set of rights and responsibilities as do other operators of vehicles on the road. Since bicycles and bicyclists do not pose any notable danger to other vehicles they are not typically subject to licensing or liability insurance requirements of both themselves and their vehicle.

Many want Bicycles to be exclusive. I don't want this at all. I would like for more people to become involved with vehicular cycling because it increases the safety of all plus it is good for the environment. This is a good time to scolding Cyclists who don't follow the rules of the road I think. I'll make sure to cover this in a later post.

I thought that would be my final point, but Vehicular Cycling goes far beyond this one point. That would be stupid if the timing was right to begin a blog such as this. You know that in order to come up with this idea that puts forth the idea of Vehicular Cycling so well. You know that if you start with a well appointed Bicycles that will leaves you wanting more Vehicular Cycling.

Who first sold me on this idea? I had doubted that I would take a more comprehensive approach but I wanted to write this about bicycles so that I could get teh word out about them. It would be surprising if you used Bicycles less once you got involved in cycling. When it comes down to brass tacks, talking about Bicycles is a practical way to make more Bicyclists.

I'm here to point you in the right direction, you New Bicyclists, and I’ll bet a lot of you will be dying to find out more about Bicycles and how to ride them safely on the public highways and biways. I am sure that we have discovered that many people are a very afraid of Vehicular Cycling but I think that you will find that in the long run it will improve your emotional well being because there are many benefits to it.

I simply invite you to read it entirely. This is my way to get recognition for Vehicular Cycling.

No comments: